Writing is an interesting experiment. What you may write in isolation as a single minded piece of abstract once moves out, no more remains just yours to retrieve in its original state. By the time you will have it back, content will already have conceived creative or constructive or more likely contradictive theories of its existence or essence.
What makes it even more beautiful is its ability to connect with lives and in some way improvise them ( a rarest incidence as it goes for what I create).
Yet, I feel so delighted and encouraged to be nominated for The Sunshine Award, a million thanks to Jyothi, (terriblethinker as I know her) for seeing in me ability to write that kind.
As per the rules for having received it I must:
1. Need to include the award’s logo in a post or on the blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other awesome bloggers.
4. Link the nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
5. Link the person who nominated you.
10 things about me…
1. I am a Taurian, born on May 14. Nature, music, writing, watching movies, reading, home keeping and spending time with my loved ones is what my life revolves around.
2. I fancy the morning walk-language of people going to work and wonder can they really focus and read novels in such crowded metros.
3. Every time on my way out, I adore the greenery of Melbournian suburbs and beautiful houses and wondering which one would I love to live in.
4. Having a small house in a peaceful and green landscapes is the dream I breathe with me all the time. Teaching as a University Professor is another dream I am aspiring and hopefully would realize.
5. My favourite movie is Schindler’s List & The Shawshank Redemption. I am a music person and simply adore Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, A.R. Rehman and Pink Floyd.
6.I am a liberal, believe in Independence and existence of one’s own and is on the crossroads of loosing or finding faith in God’s existence. An agnostic, I hope may find her faith soon.
7. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, is the sacred book for me. In fact, it is more than just a book.
8. I love giving little surprises to people I love and respect. I would rather gift than receive a gift.
9. I get irritated for being asked the dumbest questions and gets furious if being taken for granted. This is where I need to control and learn to behave my self and find and make my peace with me.
10. Why do I blog: there are things that need to be conceived first hand by people in order to discover the truth inside them, I write for if it may do for some one else too as it works for me.
Nominees for The Sunshine Award are:
I hope you would enjoy their blogs as much as I do.